Published on | by Gosunoob
Destiny 2’s hard to find exotic item merchant, Xur, changed his location on December 27. He can now be found in the EDZ until New Year’s Eve, December 31. You can find him extremely easy; just teleport to the Winding Cove and then head north. He’s standing on a bluff north of the Winding Cove. This week Xur has a solid selection of exotic items, shown below.
Destiny 2 Xur – Inventory Details
Xur packs these items in the EDZ:
- Fighting Lion, tube grenade launcher: 29 Legendary Shards
- Mechaneer’s Tricksleeves, Hunter gauntlets: 23 Legendary Shards
- MK. 44 Stand Asides, Titan legs: 23 Legendary Shards
- The Stat, Warlock helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
- Isochronal Engram: 97 Legendary Shards
- Invitation quest: 9 Legendary Shards
This is an exotic grenade launcher that uses primary ammo. Its two perks are okay. The first one, Delayed Gratification, causes grenades to bounce and to explode after you release the trigger for the second time. The second perk, Thin the Herd, is a useful damage bonus applied to enemy shields. The Fighting Lion isn’t really great Destiny 2 exotic but it’s okay for snagging grenade kills.
These are gauntlets for Hunters