Published on | by PlanetDestiny
Our Destiny 2 database has been updated with the new gear, and this article will show off what we know so far about the new Exotic armor and weapons. To read the lore for an item, or to see what it looks like in-game, just click its link.
- Crimson – Fires a 3-round burst. Kills with this weapon heal the wielder. Precision kills also refill the magazine.
- Prometheus Lens – Fires a Solar trace beam and generates a damaging heat field that grows while the weapon continues to fire. Kills with this weapon return a fraction of the ammo used to the magazine, extending the beam’s duration.
- Telesto – Fusion projectiles attach and detonate with a delayed Void blast. Multikills with this weapon immediately reload your equipped Kinetic and Energy weapons from reserves.
- The Colony – This weapon’s grenades are insectoid robots that chase targets and explode close to them. Insectoid robot grenades quickly repopulate the magazine from reserves while the Colony is unequipped.
- The Jade Rabbit – Chain body shots to gain bonus damage on your next precision shot and return ammo to the magazine.
- Khepri’s Horn – Solar damage kills recharge your Barricade, which