Published on | by PlanetDestiny
This article contains major spoilers
/u/supadhalster was able to acquire screenshots of Destiny 2’s game guide, so we now know a bit more about what Exotics we’ll be getting, Xur’s locations, and information about a new Tower!
Note: This list doesn’t include Raid Exotics or the PS exclusive sniper rifle.
Hard Light – The intrinsic perk is the same: Rounds fired from this weapon have no damage falloff, overpenetrate targets and ricochet off hard surfaces. But now you’ll be able to change its damage type freely from Arc/Solar/Void.
The Wardcliff Coil – AKA Dubious Volley, this rocket launcher will automatically reload upon ammo pickup. It will fire a volley of Arc damage rockets.
Vigilance Wing – This Kinetic pulse rifle fires 5-round bursts. When a nearby ally is killed, you’ll gain increased health regeneration and movement speed. In addition, you’ll get “improved weapon performance” when its wielder is the last living member of a fireteam.
Sturm – Kills with this Kinetic hand cannon fill the magazine up of the equipped Energy weapon from reserves. Kills with Drang grant bonus precision damage until the next reload. Strum grants additional benefits when the Legendary sidearm “Drang” is equipped in your Energy slot.
Tractor Cannon – This Void shotgun fires a powerful impulse to push enemies away. Damaging an opponent will temporarily increase speed and handling.
Coldheart – This weapon shoots a steady cold-fusion powered Arc laser, which does exponentially more damage the longer it remains on a target.
Fighting Lion – A Void grenade launcher whose projectiles will bounce off surfaces. Hold to fire, release to detonate. Direct hits with this weapon do more damage to shielded enemies. Rapid kills against grenade-damaged enemies will refill the magazine.
Graviton Lance – The third shot of this Void pulse rifle does high damage with no fall-off. Kills with this weapon cause enemy targets to explode.
Skyburner’s Oath – This Solar scout rifle fires slugs that get stronger when aiming down sights. This weapon is Full Auto, does extra damage to Cabal, and penetrates Phalanx shields.
D.A.R.C.I. – An Arc sniper rifle that allows you to view an enemy’s health & other critical information on the scope when aiming. When ADS on an enemy, this weapon has better target acquisition and deals more precision damage.
Merciless – Nonlethal projectile hits with this Solar fusion rifle makes the weapon charge faster until its wielder gets a kill. Reloading immediately after a kill increases weapon damage for a short time.
Legend of Acrius – This shotgun fires a blast of high-damage Arc energy that overpenetrates enemies. It also allows you to detect enemies on your radar from further away.
The Prospector – This Arc grenade launcher has a full auto trigger system. Holding down the trigger will fire the weapon in full auto. Hold [Fire] to fire grenades – release to detonate all live grenades simultaneously.
MIDA Multi-Tool – This Kinetic scout rifle boosts movement speed. Radar stays active while aiming down sights. Additional benefits will be granted when the Legendary Submachine Gun “MIDA Mini-Tool” is equipped in your Energy slot.
Rat King – This Kinetic sidearm becomes stronger when nearby fireteam members also have it equipped (stacks up to 6 times). Reloading immediately after a kill grants a brief period of invisibility.
- Insurmountable Skullfort (Helmet) – Kills will Arc melee abilities trigger health regeneration and restore Melee energy.
- Mask of the Quiet One (Helmet) – Grants ability energy when damaged, and health regeneration when inflicting Void damage.
- Doom Fang Pauldron (Gauntlets) – Shield Bash melee kills recharge Shield Throw. Melee ability kills recharge Sentinel Shield Super.
- ACD/0 Feedback Fence (Gauntlets) – Melee kills build up explosive energy. Being struck by a melee attack unleashes this energy in a devastating explosion.
- Synthocepts (Gauntlets) – Increased melee lunge range. Improved damage when surrounded.
- Actium War Rig (Chest) – Steadily reloads a portion of your equipped Auto Rifle’s magazine from reserves.
- Crest of Alpha Lupi (Chest) – Generates an additional Orb of Light from Supers and a healing pulse when barricade is activated.
- Hallowfire Heart (Chest) – Greatly improves the recharge rate of your Solar abilities while Hammer of Sol is charged.
- Dunemarchers (Boots) – Increased Sprint speed. Sprinting builds up a static charge. After melee attacking an enemy, that charge will chain damage to nearby enemies.
- Lion Rampant (Boots) – Provides additional aerial maneuverability.
- Peacekeepers (Boots) – Reloads stowed Submachine Guns and allows you to ready them instantly.
- Celestial Nighthawk (Helmet) – Modifies Golden Gun to fire a single, high damage shot. Victims killed by the shot explode.
- Foetracer (Helmet) – Visually marks targeted enemies.
- Knucklehead Radar (Helmet) – Provides radar while aiming.
- Mechaneer’s Tricksleeves (Gauntlets) – Increases sidearm ready and reload speed.
- Young Aharmkara’s Spine (Gauntlets) – Increases Tripmine grenade duration and marks enemies damaged by the blast.
- The Dragon’s Shadow (Chest) – Grants increased movement and weapon handling speed for a short time after Dodging.
- Lucky Raspberry (Chest) – Increases the chaining capabilities of Arc Bolt Grenade and has a chance to recharge it each time it deals damage.
- Raiden Flux (Chest) – Quick successive attacks with Arc Staff increase its damage output and duration.
- Lucky Pants (Boots) – Increases Hand Cannon ready speed and initial accuracy.
- Orpheus Rig (Boots) – Provides ability energy for each enemy tethered by Shadowshot anchors.
- ST0MP-EE5 (Boots) – Increases sprint speed and slide distance. Improves jump.
- Crown of Tempests (Helmet) – Arc ability kills increase the recharge rate of your Arc abilities.
- Eye of another World (Helmet) – Highlights priority targets and improves the regeneration speed of your Grenade, Melee, and Rift abilities.
- Nezarec’s Sin (Helmet) – Void damage kills grant ability energy.
- Skull of Dire Ahamkara (Helmet) – Provides additional damage resistance during Nova Bomb. Nova Bomb kills grant Super energy.
- Karnstein Armlets (Gauntlets) – Melee attacks grant health recovery and ability energy.
- Sunbracers (Gauntlets) – Increases the duration of Solar grenades and grants grenade energy on melee hits.
- Winter’s Guile (Gauntlets) – Eliminating enemies with melee attacks increases your melee damage.
- Starfire Protocol (Chest) – Provides an additional Fusion grenade charge. Fusion grenade kills grant Rift energy.
- Wings of Sacred Dawn (Chest) – When Dawnblade is equipped, aiming weapons while in the air suspends you in midair for a short time. Precision hits extend its duration.
- Lunafaction Boots (Boots) – Your Rifts gain the additional ability to automatically reload allies’ weapons.
- Transversive Steps (Boots) – While sprinting, movement speed is increased and Energy weapons are automatically reloaded.
Xur will be able to spawn in to all 4 of Destiny 2’s worlds. Every Friday he will spawn in a public area of EDZ, Nessus, IO, or Titan. His wares can be purchased using Legendary Shards, which you can find in chests, rewarded from Nightfalls/Flashpoints, and are always given after dismantling Legendary/Exotic gear.
Max Light: 300
Updated TTK Subclasses
Way of the Trapper
|Snare Bomb||Throw a smoke bomb trap from a distance with this Melee Ability. The smoke bomb sticks to surfaces and detonates when enemies are near, slowing and disorienting them.|
|Keen Scout||Sprint and sneak faster, and gain an enhanced tracker. Tethered enemies are marked for easy tracking.|
|Deadfall||The Void Anchors fired from Shadowshot become traps and wait for prey. Void Anchors have increased range and last longer.|
|Vanishing Step||Dodging makes you vanish from sight for a short time.|
Way of the Pathfinder
|Vanish in Smoke||Throw a smoke bomb explosive from a distance with this Melee Ability. The smoke bomb creates a cloud that makes you and nearby allies invisible.|
|Lockdown||Grenade and smoke effects last twice as long, allowing for strong territorial control and increased damage potential.|
|Heart of the Pack||Killing tethered enemies creates Orbs of Light and increases Mobility, Recovery, and Resilience for you and nearby allies.|
|Moebius Quiver||Fire Shadowshot multiple times in rapid succession. Shadowshot deals massive damage against tethered enemies.|
Attunement of Ions
|Chain Lightning||Deliver an electrocuting Arc melee strike at extended range that chains from the struck target to another enemy nearby.|
|Transcendence||When cast with full grenade and melee energy, Stormtrance lasts longer and fully restores health.|
|Arc Web||Enemies Damaged by your grenades chain deadly lightning to nearby enemies.|
|Ionic Blink||Press the Sprint button to teleport during Stormtrance.|
Attunement of the Elements
|Gale Force||This electrocuting Melee Ability hits at extended range and recharges your Super, grenade, and melee energy.|
|Landfall||On casting Stormtrance, fire a bolt of lightning into the ground, creating a devastating shockwave under you.|
|Rising Storm||Your Rift charges faster when allies are near.|
|Arc Soul||Your Rift now grants you or any ally who uses it an Arc Soul to aid you in batlle.|
Code of the Fire-Forged
|Hammer Strike||While sprinting, use this Melee Ability to unleash a blazing Hammer strike that weakens enemies.|
|Tempered Metal||Solar Ability kills grant you and nearby allies bonus movement and reload speed.|
|Battle-Forge||Enemies killed by Hammer of Sol explode.|
|Vulcan’s Rage||Hammers shatter into explosive molten embers on impact.|
Code of the Siegebreaker
|Mortar Blast||Strike an enemy with this Melee Ability to release a Solar explosion setting nearby enemies on fire.|
|Sun Warrior||Solar Ability kills restore your health. Grenade and Melee Ability kills leave a deadly Sunspot in their wake.|
|Rings of Fire||While standing in a Sunspot, your Solar Abilities recharge faster and your Super lasts longer.|
|Solar Siege||Hammers create a Sunspot on impact. While standing in Sunspots, you throw hammers faster.|
At the end of the campaign, we’ll be renovating a new Tower social space. Master Rahool, Banshee-44, and Amanda Holliday will each be there.